• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I looked back at my first journal entry and what a surprise ! posted by novamomm

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

The name of this company is 'NGC', not 'NGS'!!

Hi, all

I hope everyone is doing well... and you're collections are moving along!

Now that I know what company I'm dealing with (-: I can move on.

Today, I am going to pack up 5 coins and send to NG? (I think that's what I will call them from now on).

Is it good luck, bad luck, no luck at all, proper, or improper to tell what coins you are sending in? Well, I am, anyway because I am so excited.

1 - 1993 $2 - 2 ounce silver Kookaburra. It's very pretty and shiny. I hope it is not counterfeit or anything. I got it from eBay and it came in a 1992 box instead of 1993. It's very possible it's ok, but just to make sure, I want to send it in.

2 - 2011 Pandas from a bank

1 - 1989 Panda - I got it on eBay from a guy in China. He could be perfectly honest but there are so many stories about China and counterfeiting, it scares me. It's sealed in what is supposed to be a mint pack. There are honest people in China, too! (-:

1 - 2009 Panda from a bank

I have read other posts where people are nervous. Now, I am going to find out. When the box goes out on Monday, I am just going to try and forget about it.

Have a great weekend everyone and I am open to any and all comments on my coins or the shipment. The last comments you gave me were soooo helpful and I am very grateful for them.

The white paper in the box worked out quite well as you can see in the picture. I took this one in a hurry, so it's a little caddywampus, but I do make them straight now. I have trouble with copper and brass. Working on that now. I will go back to previous post as there were suggestions for that.

Enough for now! I'm quite sure you are thinking that!

Thanks, all!

9182.jpg

See more journals by novamomm