• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Platinum almost same price as Gold now

11 posts in this topic

here are my guesstimates based on what i see, hear and my experiences as such

first

1-- i dont own any gold or silver

2---i am not rich and i dont have anyone paying me for my advices lol

3--- i am not smart or well educated i am a man that works with his hands and his mind in unskilled jobs by the sweat of his brow

so in reality what do i know?? hm

anyways here goes

when the worldwide economy gets better and more demand for consumer goods increases and more cars are made and also the japanese get back on their feet then platinum will rise like crazy as it is greatly used in the car industry and also other industries

for gold i think if you divided the number of available troy ounces currently above ground (which has been reasonably accurately calculated) by the trillions in govt securities, bonds, certificates of deposit at banks direvites the world over and also T-bills etc gold would be 30k an ounce so i think gold has a ways to go upwards

as for silver see below

my guess is that there will be a peak for silver and gold in the 2015-2016 time frame 125-195 and gold at 3k-4k and waht happens after that i dont know and cant even guess

see me on here in 4 years if i am still alive and posting and i will have some more guesstimates

and yes there will be a huge recession next year with overall average housing prices dropping 20% maybe more?? and yes the super high end will not be hurt too much if at all there is also a coming deflationary period also higher unenjoyment and/or under-employment

i dont call it unemployment i as you can see call in unenjoyment lol as when i was unemployed a few times it was extremely unenjoyable for me lol

right now gold just hit 1805 in after hours trading and plat is way behind

:o

never thought i would see this with plat and gold

time to trade gold for platinum for a short to long term hold

oh my

my my my my my my my my my my

gold is now at 1741 and platinum at 1796

i think it will be a roller coaster BUT with always an upward movement over time

at least for the next few years