• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lots of Silver and Some Gold

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

Looking at a new want, so the old ones got to go. Everone know how collecting goes. I have the following below for sale;

80+ 2011 Silver eagles still in the sealed mint tubes- $46 each

1907 St Gaudens. I jsut bought the coin from an retired guy 2 weeks ago and have not had a chance to get it graded. I went to the bank and personally removed it from the safety deposit box it was in. It was stored in a non PVC flip in a box. His father had the box and from the log in the box its been there since 1957. In excellent condition I estimate MS65. Contact me for closeup pictures.

20+ morgans for sale in AU+ condition. Most are 1921 with some varried dates. contact me if you would like a specific date and I will see if I have it. $42 each

I also have several more that I will be posting after I scrub my collection.

I can be contacted at hortonjdh@gmail.com

Thanks for your time, and please feel free to contact me with any questions.

John

What exactly do you man by references? If past people, I dont have any due to the fact I've never sold any of my coins since I started collecting. Unfortunatly, I found a want to improve my set of Proof Franklin 1/2's. I'm tryig to get pictures of the 1907 up, however my camera is not wanting to work due to a trip to the beach this past weekend. lol.

A few additons below and some pictures to come later

- 4 each 2008 reverse 2007 NGC graded MS70. Certs #'s are 2551407-008, -007, -009, and -010.- $740 each.

- 1ea 1910D Indian Head $10- $1,700