• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

44,492 Registry Points down the tubes posted by hunter's gold

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

After selling them off i will drop drastically in the points

After tomorrow, when my Ebay listing for my Red, White and Blues II, III, IV PF70 UC Presidential Dollar sets sell I will loose a whopping 44,492. What is sad about this is my entire Lincoln Penny Collection is not even worth the registry points of these dollars. I have Lincolns with a population of 1 with none graded higher that are worth a 1/3 of the registry points. If anybody is looking for a steal on 49 Proof 70 UC Presidential dollars, some Early Releases and multi coin holders, send me a message. The listing ends at 8:26am EST. Any profit will go back into my Lincoln Registry Sets. i will leave you with a picture of a modern Lincoln with a population of 1 with none graded higher worth only 288 points, my 2001D MS69RD Lincoln Memorial. As always, thanks for looking and Happy Collecting

9150.jpg

See more journals by hunter's gold