• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can I "fish out" a 1950 Franklin Proof?

6 posts in this topic

Last year I was fortunate to assemble a nice PF-CAM collection of Franklin halves. My guess is someone was liquidating...or maybe I was just lucky to assemble some nice coins. Left blank is the 1950 Franklin to complete the collection. Any help on my acquisition of this would be appreciated....I am looking for a PF-66 CAM.

Thank You.

I absolutely wish you the best of luck! As you already know finding a 50 with deep mirrors is a rarity in itself :(. Finding one with the mirrors, the frost, and that grade is gonna be super tough. In the end though when you do find it, your gonna be on top of the world and the satisfaction will be off the charts! If you must have one now here is one but it ain't cheap http://www.ricoins.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=3455&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2

Wow the one Rick tomaska is selling is amazing.but pricey!

He has another one listed on his site for $5k ish and it looks better imo from the pics. I would posted that one but missed it some how.

I won't pay silly prices, so will patiently wait until one comes around at a reasonable price. Would settle for a -65 CAM also