• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SO WHAT ARE THEY REALLY WORTH? posted by hunter's gold

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

NGC PF70 Ultra Cameo Presidential Dollars

Like my fellow collector in the previous post I have decided to sell some coins from my registry set. Whatever I do make from selling these coins will be reinvested into my Lincoln Memorial Registry Sets. So my question is, what are the PF70 UC Presidential dollars really worth? Now of course when these sets are first released people are paying a premium for them so they can be the first to add them to there registry sets. I listed all 49 coins from my Red, White and Blues II, II and IV set with the 3 from 2011 are Early Release and one of the 2007, 2008 and 2009 sets are in 4 coin multi holders.Originally I had a Buy-It-Now Price of $1100 for all 49 coins. No takers at that price. Drop the price to $850.00 and no takers. Now I have a starting price of $650.00 for all 49 coins with 5 days left and hardly anyone has even looked at them. Wow, that is a starting price of $13.26 per coin. What do I have to do, give them away? Anyone interested in these send me a message and I will send you my Ebay link. As always thanks for looking and Happy Collecting

9120.JPG

See more journals by hunter's gold