• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF12, ASM4 and Hulk 6

9 posts in this topic

Good evening special folk, so I've finally got myself a scanner after some bargaining and swapping of felt jackets. As mentioned a few days ago here's some scans of the big three, thought I might as well have them in one thread as I assume they're all quite similar low grades.

As I said before, I'm not really sure what grades they are as I don't really have the knowledge or experience but I'm likely to sell them to get a particular comic gift, and would appreciate any help you can throw at me.

First up, those fantastics;

FF12front001.jpg

ff12back001.jpg

Then petey;

spider4front001.jpg

spider4back001.jpg

and finally the green guy;

hulkfront001.jpg

hulkback001.jpg

That's about it my dears...

Just seen that, whoops, and sorry

You're not the first, and it's no big deal! It gives us a chance to say "Hi!" to some of our other brethren from time to time.

Chris

Nice comics, well struck with natural toning but the first two would get details grades cause someone wrote Terry on them!!

Just kidding, thanks for stopping by :hi:

You're not the first, and it's no big deal! It gives us a chance to say "Hi!" to some of our other brethren from time to time.

Chris

:hi: Chris! Oh, and 2.0 on all of the books! (thumbs u

Chris

:hi: Chris! Oh, and 2.0 on all of the books! (thumbs u

Coinees are so much nicer than comic nerds.... :cloud9: