• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC peeled Hologram sticker emblem

4 posts in this topic

Hi

My question is this. I won an NGC slabbed coin from one of the online auctions and they put their own auction sticker over your hologram sticker emblem that was on the outside of the slab (seems like an older NGC slab). When I peeled off there auction sticker if also peeled off part of your hologram sticker. Is there a way to get a new sticker or should I send in the coin to be reslabbed or is it OK if a partial part of the sticker is peeled off? I thank you in advance for any advice and help you can give me on this matter.

Papag

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

You'll need to submit the coin in its holder for our Reholder Service. This costs $4 plus return shipping when submitted to our office. It may also be done onsite at shows for $10, though this is subject to scheduling restraints.

Thanks for the reply and information. Can I send this along on a separate form with my next submission of coins for grading. Or do I have to Send it separate from the regular submissions. Thanks again for all your help.

PapaG