• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good things come to those that wait... posted by TD Henson

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

But, OH how I hate to wait.

In a recent post I lamented the fact that I lost a great coin at auction recently. Wouldn't you know it the seller, who is prolific at moderns, posted another. I placed the same bid, didn't learn from the first auction, and once again was sniped in the last 10 seconds of the auction for one bid increment of $2.50...

The good news, you might ask. I received the beloved second chance offer for my original bid in the first two auctions. I happily hit the buy it now button, since this was a trusted seller, and now I'll be adding a really nice 1992-P MS 67 Washington Quarter to compliment my 1992 mint set.

Doesn't really go with the theme of my collections, as that is Roosevelt Dimes, but it does nicely compliment the 92-P Roosie in MS 68 FT and the 92-D Roosie in MS 67 FT quite well.

Very happy how this mint set is coming together. Three of the coins are MS 67 and one MS 68.

Hope y'all get the second chance offers you desire. Have a great evening.

Todd

See more journals by TD Henson