• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking To Sell My Presidential Error Set

21 posts in this topic

Hi! folks looking to sell my Presidential Error set. I will consider any reasonable offer. You can contact me by sending a PM or an e-mail. Thanks, Charlie

P.S. See signature below

If you came to $5.00 smarty I may have sold it to you and I can't use the words I want to on the forum.
Just breaking the ice for bids. Dang, $5... I would love them, but doubt I could afford the set.

What's bump mean ?????
To bump a thread on an internet forum is to post a reply to it purely in order to raise the thread's profile. This will typically return it to the top of the list of active threads. The term "to push-up" a thread is also used to describe this type of action. It has been suggested that "bump" is an acronym of "bring up my post", however this is almost certainly a backronym and the usage is entirely consistent with the verb "bump" which means "to knock to a new position".

Thanks, so you do this to make your topic closer to the top of the list so you see it first for everybody to see again ?? I think i'm confused !! A simple, No thanks, I will not sell any coin seperate from the set., would be more easier to say. C'mon Charlie work with me here !!! lol

[font:Georgia]Come and get them, the first $7000.00 gets them and there worth a lot more than that. Check them out then check prices on them. Charlie[/font]

Decided against ebay because of the fees. I'm willing to trade for silver and gold of equal value.

I think you would have much more luck selling the pieces individually. The modern coin market seems to be having issues with liquidity (at least at their price guide values). I don't think many people are going to trade $5,000 in gold and silver, which are highly liquid at the moment, for modern coins. I wish you luck.