• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 euro commemorative coins to swap

4 posts in this topic

Will swap my extensive collection of 2 euro commemorative coins, 185, all different, for the coins of Austria, Germany or Portugal. Will also consider large silver coins from other countries. PM me if interested. Louie

Just some friendly advice: you may not want to give out your email on the board. Anyone, even those without a log-in username and password, can view your information and use it to scam you. If someone wants to reach you, they can PM you. I wish you the best.

Many thanks for the advice. Post changed. I guess at my old age of 78 I am too trustworthy and not up to date on the many dangers out there. Thanks again. Louie

Anybody interested. Will consider other offers. Do not want to sell or trade to people in Europe as the postal costs would be very large. Let me know if interested. Louie