• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone have a contact address for Cameron Kiefer's widow?

7 posts in this topic

Cameron's sample slab website has come down, possibly because of the domain contract expiring. Awhile back Cameron told me I could use anything he had on his website but I would also like to get his wife's permission. I am working with a couple of sample collectors looking at trying to restore his site in at least some form. Cameron had a lot of good information that would be a shame to lose.

Conder,

Jeremy (airplanenut), in a post ATS, said that he had built the website and has all the files. I don't know what his plans are to continue to operate the website, but he sounded like he has an interest in having the site continue.

DaveG,

Do you have a link to that post? And could you ask him to contact me. I can't post ATS and it won't let me search for him. Even if I could find him I can't contact him unless he has a visible profile and an email listed in it.

I can be contacted at the email listed in my profile.

Coindude

Thanks for the link, it has the file information but no contact information except a way to send emails to Cameron which does not work.

DaveG,

Do you have a link to that post? And could you ask him to contact me. I can't post ATS and it won't let me search for him. Even if I could find him I can't contact him unless he has a visible profile and an email listed in it.

I can be contacted at the email listed in my profile.

Coindude

Thanks for the link, it has the file information but no contact information except a way to send emails to Cameron which does not work.

Here is a link to Jeremy's website. Near the bottom on the left is a "contact" link.