• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loving the Bottom of the Barrell

1 post in this topic

Or how a Collector of Low Means by No Means can still Thrive.

I love to read everyone's journal entries. Especially the journals that are highly informative (Thanks WKF) or the ones that describe a new acquisition. I know we all take real pride in our collection and especially those triumphant times when we've obtained a real gem at a bargain price.

Well, I think I got a nice bargain today. As some of you are aware, I recently discovered that the Lincoln Memorial Cent in my 21st century set was actually a Lincoln Anniversary Cent so I removed the offending coin from my set and checked Ebay for a quick replacement. I targeted a PCGS 2006-P SMS Lincoln Cent in MS68 condition. Well this morning, I found out I was the winning bidder at $4.95 with $4.05 postage for a total cost of $9.00. Even though the postage is a little high, I am very pleased with the overall price and can't wait to add it to the set. BTW, my high bid was $5.95.

Happy Collecting Everyone!!

8967.GIF

See more journals by Beaw