• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin show display cases

7 posts in this topic

If you are wanting a case for yourself, they are available through the larger supply dealers of you can go straight to the manufacturer. http://www.allstatemfgco.com/cases.htm

For other supplier options google Allstate display cases. (There may be other manufacturers but mostly what I see at shows are Allstate cases.)

If you are wanting a case for yourself, they are available through the larger supply dealers of you can go straight to the manufacturer. http://www.allstatemfgco.com/cases.htm

For other supplier options google Allstate display cases. (There may be other manufacturers but mostly what I see at shows are Allstate cases.)

I got mine there, low-profile versions. They are outstanding.

The best place to buy coin display cases is usually at a large show. I bought a nice aluminum sided case for $40.00 at the Houston Money Show last Dec.

I have custom made oak showcases. They are slightly larger than the usual metal cases and hold an extra row of slabbed coins. Though heavier than the standard cases, I think they are beautiful and really stand out at a show. Al Arnold of Arnold Coin Exchange hand makes them and does a great job with all the details, including using dovetails, felt inserts, locks, handles, etc.

And ProTek Covers makes the zippered table covers (you can also have them add your company name on the front) and thick denim protective showcase covers and heavy duty metal clamps as well.

There are also 45-degree display cases that let people see the coins without bending over. I've seen a few in use, but mostly for exhibits.