• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1968-S Jefferson NGC MS67 WHITE &; SEMI-PROOFLIKE!

4 posts in this topic

A tough issue this nice and rarely offered for sale! Beautiful white luster is satiny on the high points and glassy and semi-reflective in the fields, giving this piece an SMS look!

A dazzling, radiant glow and a knockout example for the finest collection. >POP' OF THIS COIN PCGS: 397/5 - NGC: 207/16 - ANACS: 42/1 Less than (25) IN THIS GRADE,FROM THE TOP (3) GRADING-SERVICES !>ONLY (2) COINS, HIGHER ! (1) COIN = NGC MS-68 + (1) COIN = PCGS MS-69* Check-Out This Beauty, from these Photo(s).

Jim/jb4gpo

112865.jpg.b7d20e42235c0ad9d09a2dc6d606a953.jpg

I had this 1968-S Jefferson for over a couple years now,,,, an every time I

look at it,,,,I keep thinking to myself, its' so Stunning' I really need to share

this with you collectors to view it. It is just one of the many beautiful looking

Jeffersons I have. This is why I collect in this series. Enjoy!

What am I missing in those pops. I read it as this coin being one of 646 coins and 22 coins better.

I see one photo, out of focus, that doesn't make the coin look all that impressive. i'm also not sure what the purpose of this thread is. Are you just showing it off, or is it a solicitation for sale? "A tough issue this nice and rarely offered for sale! "

Hello Conder101, Sorry about the images, it didn't turn out as great as I wanted it to, I'll try again. An yes, most certainly! A great looking coin like this does need some showing off, I'm not trying to sell this, I just wanted the collectors here that might enjoy looking at it, I hope that doesn't disappoint you. Here's another try at the photo(s). Jim/jb4gpo

112873.jpg.389674987e929f2f8e25fb121bb7d4b4.jpg

112874.jpg.32246cd6546af4a8f3507a536bd33dcd.jpg