• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

APMEX? UPDATE!

10 posts in this topic

Trae from APMEX just called and we got everything corrected. A mistake was made at check in and he has corrected everything.

Trae was very pleasant and I appreciate this being straightened out. I edited all my posts - thanks for the input guys.

Fishy, take into consideration that if you sell on ebay, sure you'll get spot or a little above, but with paypal fees, shipping and ebay fees, you'll be putting out somewhere near 15% in fees. So, even if you sold below spot and free shipping, you'd actually be making more money than you would on ebay. Just a thought, but I speak form experience.

Fishy, take into consideration that if you sell on ebay, sure you'll get spot or a little above, but with paypal fees, shipping and ebay fees, you'll be putting out somewhere near 15% in fees. So, even if you sold below spot and free shipping, you'd actually be making more money than you would on ebay. Just a thought, but I speak form experience.

Edited. :)

Trae at APMEX handled everything. It was a simple check-in mistake.

Edited. :)

Trae at APMEX handled everything. It was a simple check-in mistake.

They're human and make mistakes and they are considered a reputable company. Glad they squared everything with you.

Careful, you'll offend the Kool-Aid drinkers who believe that eBay is the only place to buy or sell anything........