• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Diferent Type of Purchaseing posted by Six Mile Rick

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

A weekend drive

Friends, As most purchases are made online and we become friends with others on the farther side of the continent there are exceptions. I made a deal on a sweet Modern Commemorative set and the seller was only next door--(state). Of course there are mountains dividing the two states so there is a round-a-bout to get there. Well I think we are going to meet in the center somewhere and have lunch. Imagine that--- actually putting a face on a computerized coin friend. We talk and crank to each other for years never really meeting each other only knowing and seeing in our minds who we read. This will be pretty cool!!!

HAPPY COIN COLLECTING

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

That is the truth!

Even though I have talked to a few collectors online....I would not know them if they passed by me on the street. Maybe we should throw in a picture of ourselves in a post.

It always great to put a face on a coin friend. I always enjoy seeing if the picture is anything near what I imagined someone looking like by just the impression I get when chatting/talking with them.

Jeffrey