• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One set complete, but needs a few upgrades (national parks 25c)

4 posts in this topic

Today I recieved all the PF70UC national park quarters I that I was missing to get that set complete for now (until new ones are released). But, I will need to update the 69's to 70's at a later date. But for now I am very happy with the 15 coins I had added to that set today :)

I havent taken pictures of them yet, and I really dont see a reason to post all 15 pictures of them on the forum. But if you want to see the upgraded set listings just click on the 2010+ set in my signature.

-Chris#2

I really like the National Parks Quarters. Awesome designs and great coins all around. I just picked up the 2010 and 2011 Silver Proof Sets but don't plan on getting them graded. Are you working on a clad or silver set (or both)?

Both Currently. Actually I have several quarter sets growing at the same time. But figured I would do what I could to get the national parks set up to date before they become hard to find at a decent price like the 1999 delaware quarter, prices on that lil coin have gotten insane it seems.

-Chris#2

I know what you mean Chris. I don't get my moderns certified and didn't know much about modern coin slab prices until I thought I'd get a PF70 NJ Silver Statehood Quarter in a PSCG flag holder just cause I'm from NJ and thought it would be cool. However, when I saw some of the pricing I decided my no-box 1999 silver proof set in original Mint hard plastic would do just fine ;)