• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sad day posted by TPETERS

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Must let some go!

Good Morning All,

As many of my fellow collector's before me, I am now faced with the task of letting go of some parts of my collection.

Medical bills are mounting.

This is not a good time to sell off the "modern "junk" coins" as people have mentioned before. I have had quite a while acquiring these coins and getting the set to the point that it is, but times and plans change.

I will be starting with about half of my Proof Roosevelt Dime collection. Currently ranked in 12th in the standings. 1968-1976 are all PF69UC and 1977-1998(silver and clad)are all in PF70UC.

I am going to consign them to an auction house called GreatCollections.com. They have a lower buyers fee. These coins will not net much money, but right now it is cash I need. It will probably be a couple of weeks before they will be listed, but if anyone has any interest, contact me and I will keep you in the loop as to when exactly they will be listed. I will hate to see this set go.

Thanks for reading this and may you not fall on hard times and wind up in my position.

Be Well,

Todd

See more journals by TPETERS

Todd,

Best of luck on your sales, I will bookmark the site and see if I can help out with any purchases.

The BeAW