• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Civil War Tokens, Conder Tokens FSH ~~~ADDED TWO MORE CONDERS~~~

7 posts in this topic

I would like to sell these as quickly as I can but if it doesn't move I might be forced to toss them over to Ebay.

I have for sale various CWT's, Merchant Store tokens and Conder Tokens

Some are quite rare and others are in very nice high mint state.

PayPal is fine.

Any other questions.......please pm me.

Thanks for looking

Stefanie

1863 CIVIL WAR TOKEN F-237423a "OUR LITTLE MONITOR"........................................................asking $225...SOLD

1863CIVILWARTOKENF-237423a.jpg

1863CIVIL WAR TOKEN OHIO CINCINNATI F-165CN-2A..................................................................asking $185....SOLD

1863OHIOCINCINNATIF-165CN-2A.jpg

1860 BALTIMORE M-PA-216/223 IDLER COINS SILVER..................................................................asking $325.....SOLD

MDC1860BALTIMOREM-PA-216223.jpg

1863 NEW YORK F-630CC-4a........................................................................................................asking $169....SOLD

NY1863NEWYORKF-630CC-4a.jpg

MEDAL 1860-65 B-91B GEORGE WASHINGTON, DOUBLE STRUCK ERROR......................................asking $215......SOLD

MEDAL1860-65B-91BGEORGEWASHINGTON.jpg

b91brev.jpg

____________________________________________________CONDER TOKENS____________________________________________________________

Farthing 1790'S DH1067.................................................................................................Asking $195 delivered....SOLD

Farthing1790SGBDH1067.jpg

D&H-68WARWICKSHIRE-BIRMINGHAM..............................................................................Asking $650 delivered....SOLD

Halfpenny1790SGBDH-68WARWICKSHIRE-BIRMINGHAM.jpg

Halfpenny 1794 GBRIT D&H-58LANCASHIRE-LANCASTER...................................................Asking $185.......SOLD

Halfpenny1794GBRITDH-58LANCASHIRE-LANCASTER.jpg

*******VERY RARE IN WHITE METAL******RR+...........................................................................Asking $475......SOLD

WM1790SGBDH-235MIDDLESEX-POLITICAL.jpg

BEAUTIFUL SILVER PROOF, REVERSE IS TONED PURPLE:)........................................asking $525 delivered

SILVER1789GBRITBHM-311KINGSHEALTHRESTORED.jpg

1790's Middlesex Spence's D&H 887 MS63RB.....................................................asking $495

1790sMiddlesexSpencesDH887MS63RB.jpg

1795 Middlesex Spence's D&H797A MS63BN SCARCE..........................................asking $575

1795MiddlesexSpencesDH797AMS63BN.jpg

Boy, you go to sleep at a decent hour and wake up to find some very cool tokens listed and already sold. Extra caffeine please :) Sorry I missed that Cincinnati. Nice stuff as usual Stef.

Boy, you go to sleep at a decent hour and wake up to find some very cool tokens listed and already sold. Extra caffeine please :) Sorry I missed that Cincinnati. Nice stuff as usual Stef.

Sorry about that :grin:

There are still a few great ones and I may list a few more soon.

Stefanie