• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks PCGS?

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone else noticed that in the past few weeks there appears to be a surge in activity on these boards or is it just me? Could it be that the bans ATS are bringing in folks and adding vibrancy here? If so, thanks PCGS for your crazy way of running things.

Thoughts?

Has anyone else noticed that in the past few weeks there appears to be a surge in activity on these boards or is it just me? Could it be that the bans ATS are bringing in folks and adding vibrancy here? If so, thanks PCGS for your crazy way of running things.

Thoughts?

I don't know how much banning has taken place over there, but over the past number of months, activity here at NGC has been escalating in incremental steps. And, it seems like the new additions to the neighborhood are all high quality folk!

You may be onto something.

Thoughts?

I don't know how much banning has taken place over there, but over the past number of months, activity here at NGC has been escalating in incremental steps. And, it seems like the new additions to the neighborhood are all high quality folk!

You may be onto something.

Yes, I'd like to see the "high quality folk" migrate over here. Some of the others can stay where they are ATS.

You could be right, because in the last few days, hrh has allowed bear, broadstruck, and ladygaga back to their fold. Must have been receiving a lot of pressure from other members. Don't usually see anyone get back so quickly, especially three different members.

Jim