• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Silver Dollar Grading Special at Baltimore

5 posts in this topic

This is the third show for 2011 that this special for Morgan and Peace dollars has been offered. Apparently, the promotion is a continuing success, and I only hope that it continues until FUN 2012. Who knows! Maybe, NGC will make it a permanent fixture for their onsite grading.

Chris

http://www.ngccoin.com/news/viewarticle.aspx?IDArticle=2114&Grading-on-site-at-Whitman-Baltimore

superb great information (thumbs u that morgan dollar grading special

never heard of it before

thanks

i will pass along to my friends at the show

That's an incredible offer given that return shipping alone is $20.
I don't understand what show grading and it's cost has to do with the cost of postage for orders which aren't graded at shows. ???

That's an incredible offer given that return shipping alone is $20.
I don't understand what show grading and it's cost has to do with the cost of postage for orders which aren't graded at shows. ???

By show grading, you don't incur postage to or from the TPG, making the Silver Dollar special that much more appealing. Not sure what is so hard to understand about that.