• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gilbies Final Memorial Day Sale posted by Gilbie

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Just a few more great buys if you pay attention!

Hello collector brothers and sisters, for those of you who have not ready any of my 6 journals including this my last one as that is all that teletrade allows I am told is this one. First being a Disabled Veteran myself I know how much tomorrow means to this country and to all of those who live in it, so congratulations and thank you to you all, an update on my niece with her new kidney, she is doing great so thank you all again for your purchases. You all just about wiped me out on the last wednesday auction but I said I still had a couple of good ones at prices youll never see again, please check if you dont believe me , but by now I think you know I am a pretty honest person. Anyway in this teletrade sale tomorrow their is a real nice nickel for half price lot 1116 and a very nice 1981D quarter lot#1312 again for half price, and the rest of the items are give aways till get to the America the Beautiful Series, that is the #1 NGC Registry series listed in this auction from lots 1619 till 1640 are what I have left in my registry as you can see I have all of the keys and I mean the hard keys such as lots 1620,1621,1624 their are only one of each, that is it total pop one coin, for lot1622 their are 2 coins that is one of them and the other one is in another NGC registry set, so they are both accounted for, and lot number1639 is the only MS69 in Olympia series to date and according to NGC will probably be the only 69 in Olympia as they didnt grade well so that is a real nice rare coin, their is one other MS69 in this series to date and it from the Chicasaw set I believe and I seen the journal where it is in a type set in the NGC registry. So if you are not ancient like me and too old and plan on being around to finish the series this is a golden opportunity at these prices otherwise they will be just left to my grandson, who so far has no interest in coins whatsoever, and I still have to finish paying off the hospital bills, so the money would help more than passing them on. Heck 2 of you get together and buy the whole set believe me you wont find them anywhere for these prices, this is about half of what I paid for them and that is the truth. Last but not least you all wiped out my First Spouse Series last week also, how did you like them prices I told you they were less than melt, well I have 4 more left all MS70 and again I am letting them go for less than melt so you can sort of figure that out as you bid, but they should fly out of here again, it has been a pleasure I have enjoyed this immensely and without you folks I and my family would of not been able to do what we did for my niece, we sincerely thank you . I hope to see you bidding on teletrade tomorrow the auction is from 3 to 10 EST May 30th, but I think you can actually put in a max bid early if you see somethings you really want, SOMEBODY OPEN YOUR EYES AND GET THE AMERICAN THE BEAUTIFUL SERIES !!! I have listed

See more journals by Gilbie