• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Memorial Day GTG Seated Quarter *Revealed*

12 posts in this topic

Jason since when do you purchase Whizzed coins ?? :grin:

To see how many people could correctly identify it, mostly. I am quite pleased by the results. It was super cheap on Ebay, and I have wanted one as a reference.

You are all correct, it is slabbed as EF Details, Whizzed.

It's shocking how many coins were severely damaged by whizzing so many years ago. Some of you may remember a complete set of IHCs I once cataloged, and virtually every single one was whizzed. The set was in a Capital Plastics holder and looked astounding, like it was filled with blazing red gems ... from about six feet away. Up close, the harsh process became obvious.

It's shocking how many coins were severely damaged by whizzing so many years ago. Some of you may remember a complete set of IHCs I once cataloged, and virtually every single one was whizzed. The set was in a Capital Plastics holder and looked astounding, like it was filled with blazing red gems ... from about six feet away. Up close, the harsh process became obvious.

I find it shocking and VERY saddening that so many coins have been whizzed.