• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Memorial Day posted by Texan's Coins

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Thank you.

First, I would like to thank all of you who have served, all that currently serve and the families of those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our great country!

There is no greater feeling than that of being able to live in a country where you have the freedoms that we are able to enjoy.

On to the collecting, I am slowly chugging away at my Lincoln cent collection. I purchased a 1934 online yesterday and look forward to it coming in and adding it to my set.

I think I am going to bite the bullet and get the 1999 Silver State Quarter set in a couple of weeks with my next paycheck. I look forward to finishing up that collection. It will be my first complete certified set.

I'm sure it will be to much of yours dismay, but I look forward to silver coming back down so that I can get back into my Morgan Dollar collecting. Unfortunately, their silver content has taken them out of my price range for now. Oh well. There is still plenty to collect!

I hope your weekend is full of family and food!

Marcus

See more journals by Texan's Coins

It's a great day for remembrance of my Dad, who passed away many years ago, but dedicated 22 years to serving his adopted country, the United States.

Thanks for the great post!