• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


3 posts in this topic

This question is specific and particular in nature, but hopefully it will still be of broad interest. I have four Washington quarters that were struck off center. I bought them as Gem BU. They're so far off center that none of the date is available. I can tell they are post 1964 and pre statehood. Is there anyway you can narrow the date down further? Will NGC grade these? If not, would NCS be able to authenicate them? Thanks, Jerry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Member



NGC would be able to grade these coins as mint errors. While we might not be able to identify the exact year, we would attribute the coin as "Washington" 25C. We would also note the mint if they are Denver or San Francisco issues.



Link to comment
Share on other sites