• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's the weekend. Post a dime.

25 posts in this topic

OK...OK, I'm stepping on Skyman's toes with this but what the ell. I've been taking some new photos so this is just an excuse to start a thread....

10c-1827_small.jpg

10c-1854ARR_small.jpg

10c-18s_small.jpg

10c-19s_small.jpg

Post away people!

jom

Hey, it's not my toes, I'm just trying to get people to post some of their cool stuff. There are some beautiful dimes here.

sc56RS.jpg

sc56RSrev.jpg

OOooooo...I want MJ's 1835 dime. Is that "coveting thy neighbor's....coin?"

jom

Easily the most outrageous dime I've even seen...at the SAC Money show in March.

10c-1814StatesOf_small.jpg

:o

jom

Easily the most outrageous dime I've even seen...at the SAC Money show in March...

Sweet looking coin! :applause:

Here's one you might like. Bought this raw several years ago. Sent it in and it came back PCGS MS62.

SLD1875_obv2_141.jpg

SLD1875_rev_132.jpg

Easily the most outrageous dime I've even seen...at the SAC Money show in March...

Sweet looking coin! :applause:

Here's one you might like. Bought this raw several years ago. Sent it in and it came back PCGS MS62.

Excellent! Love BOTH sides...I'd assume the obv scratch is the reason for the 62 grade then that's OK...better than many hairlines which is something you often see with 62s.

jom