• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay: Lots of Uncirculated 2001-D Kennedy Halves... Just in from bank rolls.

1 post in this topic

Large lot of Uncirculated 2001-D Kennedy Halves... Just in from bank rolls.

I recently got a box of half dollars from my bank and while searching for silver coins, I came across roll after roll of 2001-D uncirculated Kennedy Half Dollars. I am selling 576 of these beauties.

What is really interesting to me is that a handful of these coins are begninning to tone and they are only 10 years old. Here is my theory... these have been sitting in a bag of halves in some storage area. When I placed the order, they were rolled and shiped to my bank. They must have been sitting in a bag for years since there are toning marks on some of these that show other coins had been laying on top. So, many of the coins have great looking crescent shaped toning. The other thing that leads me to believe that they were in a bag is that some of the coins look like they have a canvas pattern on them. This must be where some of the toning started as the coin rested against the canvas.

These coins are in great uncirculated shape. They are bright. They have contact/bag marks, but many of them look awesome. A few have some circular marks that must have been made by the roll crimper. On my photos, there looks to be some graininess on the close up shot... that is probably my macro mode on my camera causing that. These were hard to photograph because they are so bright. Just look at the reflections!

These are being sold in lots of 4 rolls each. Take a look.

View Listing