• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JONESEN ------------ Wanting to do a coin purchase

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Life has been a whirlwind around here this month and it is tapping into my coin MONEY!!!!

Friends,

It has been a very busy month here with the three birthdays hitting around the 1st. And if that didn't put me deep in a hole I started a small construction company for my son who just turned 18. I have put him and a friend in business in the Cliffs Community in South Carolina working on million dollar houses. After three weeks of them working I am finally starting to get some of my investment back. The first thing I did was send out a promising payment to Bammer for a Morgan and a Benji for my sets. There are also some Canadian coins involved but I don't really know how far they will go into sets, I am new to those coins and will need to find out about them as I go.

I have a great starter set of silver dimes on their way home to roost--(1946-64)that will be a nice addition to my collection. The friend that sold them to me also has a top notch NGC Roosevelt Proof dime set for sale (1968-1976) is all PF69UCs and (1977-1998) that is all PF70UC but I am not a proof collector so I passed on them. He is a good friend and willing to send the coins to me and I can pay him when I catch up on things around here. That should calm the jonesing felling of needing a coin purchase and get me through the rest of the month. It's great to have friends that help you through non purchasing coin withdrawal symptoms.

HAPPY COIN COLLECTING

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

letsdeal82,

Just for the hell of it after that comment I did check out your sets and it seems you have no stash listed. And you should delete the previous post reply as it leaves you looking like a A**.

Rick