• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Coin for my Slow Growing Commemorative Collection! posted by NAS Fallon Firefighter

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

And what is up with 1996 Olympics 50c comms???

Hello fellow collectors,

Here is my latest addition to my modern comm collection...2004 Lewis and Clark PF 70 UC. It was kind of an oddball puchase. I was looking at upgrading one of my 2001 Buffalos and was going through my "saved" sellers on Ebay and ran across this coin. I liked the photos and placed my highest bid and a few days later...WINNER!

I have also been looking to finish up my 50c comms and I thought it would have been done a while ago since I have only 4 coins left. But man, the prices for the the proof and MS 1996 Swimming and Soccer are way above FMV. I tried a few "best offer" shots and submitted what I thought would be a fair amount over FMV and all were all turned down. I will just have to wait a bit longer.

Jeffrey

8818.JPG

See more journals by NAS Fallon Firefighter

That's one of the nice designs in the modern series. Combined with the SAC dollars and those westward journey nickels, makes for a great series of coins. Nice pickup!!!!

Jeff;

really nice coin !!! Great job on the acquisition as well. I know what you mean about some coins just really out of whack on pricing right now.

Ah well we do what we can don't we !

I may have some exciting news as well sometime this week, maybe today !

Mike