• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Submissions from NGC are back.

11 posts in this topic

I just got the email from NGC for my first submissions. Joined the Collectors Society last year and these are the results from my 5 free submissions. Kind of disappointed that the 55 only got a 62, although its not easily seen in the pics it does have a beautifule tone around the rim.

1964acco.jpg

1956type1o.jpg

1955pfo.jpg

1883ostmeo.jpg

1878vam38o.jpg

Let me know what you think.

welcome to the boards and congratulations on your submissions (thumbs u

from my personal experiences with 5 different collectors and dealers submitting to ngc grading (show and sarasota) raw and ngc slabbed for regrade the last 9+ months

ngc has been conservative in their grading

Wow, very good choices for your first submissions!

On that '55, specifically, NGC just didn't get all flowery with it, and kick it up for the color, as, IMHO, they weren't quite sure what it could do in the market for the color. Personally, to me, that color is worth a premium, as there's still very good eye-movement preserved through that coin (at least, through that obverse). I like their grade on it, though. Sometimes, even a market grader has to let the market take it the rest of the way.

VERY VERY NICE, I wish I did that good on my 1st submission

if I remember correctly I submitted 18 coins and 7 came back details

Dang! I guess I should feel good about the four 1964 A/H Kennedy's that I got back earlier this year.............2 - 67's & 2 - 66's. I sort of figured these would be average grades.

Chris

How much would you sell the 1964 AH for? I need one in my collection.

I'll give you an offer, if it is too low or you don't want to sell please tell me.

$75

<614955@gmail.com>

please no spam

Why would people think his precious coins are for sale ?

I think he has a nice assortment for his personal collection myself.

Yes I had a bunch of detail grades on my first submission too - Great Job