• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Something old, Something new !

5 posts in this topic

Hi all, I just wanted to pass a piece of information along to you, my fellow NGC Forum Members. If your like me, having a decent Numismatic Library is just as rewarding as collecting .

There is a new book out, which some of you may or may not be familiar with. " The Secret History Of The First United States Mint " by my dear friend Joel J. Orosz, and Len Augsberger. This book is destined to quickly becoming a Rare Piece Of Numismatic Literature , as they are being published in very limited numbers.

I urge all of you to consider adding this wonderful work to your Numismatic Library. It's an enthralling read. Both these gentleman are icons in the field Of Numismatic Research and Publishing.

Research and Reading is Fundamental .

You all have a terrific week.

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

It is indeed a superb book that I finished reading a couple weeks ago.

As for it becoming rare, I doubt that will happen anytime soon. There were a couple of limited edition versions which have sold out, but the standard hardcover edition has been printed in large numbers.

It is indeed a superb book that I finished reading a couple weeks ago.

As for it becoming rare, I doubt that will happen anytime soon. There were a couple of limited edition versions which have sold out, but the standard hardcover edition has been printed in large numbers.

I was of course referring to the " Special Limited Editions " as I suggested " Rare " . You are quite correct though with regards to the normal published versions, however I can recognize that wasn't very clear in my post.

David, Thank you for the correction and of course your opinion of the book.