• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Price posted by lanebrad

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Silver price and other things

Hi collector

Things been kind of slow around here with adding new coins, just added 1coin in the month a ASE 69 2006W Havent even found anything to pull out of change.So I been chomping at bit to get to the coin store and find more ASE. Just havent had any spare time I guess I have to make time. Anyway what up with the price of silver I agreed with the idea it would be over $50 and oz At the rate it was rising and probably stay there for awhile. But I really dont follow the pricing that much, and I still buy what I like reguardless if its $50.00 or $15.00.

Happy Collecting

See more journals by lanebrad

Lane, I watched the silver values climb daily for two weeks. Just like any graph on stock or sales there has to be a decline of somewhat and then a jump that will make the earlier high look small. Silver gained almost $1.00 today and will climb daily till it passes $50 and goes to $60. I also noticed most stocks have done the same. Don't worry about the drop in silver till it is over $100 and starts to fall. Now is the best price you will get.

HAPPY SILVER COLLECTING

Billions of Chinese and Indians are buying silver and consuming electronics. Silver and Gold are gonna keep climbing for awhile.