• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indian Cent Grade?

14 posts in this topic

I just picked this one up today. I have a grade in mind, but what do you guys think? On a side note... I finally got a photo I like!

new07.png

new071.png

Sorry about the crappy cropping job!

Not in real life... At least not like it shows up in the photo.. If it is...I surely cannot see it with my good naked eye.

Smaller photos for viewing...

new07s.png

new07s1.png

Do to the luster being a bit subdued and the few scattered marks.........MS63RB is my guess. I think it's about 90% red, but not quite full.

In hand the luster really dances around.

The striations in the fields and cheek on the obv are consistent with each other, leading me to believe there had been a cleaning done at one point. Technical grade of MS62 RB

This coin is not cleaned... Putting that aside sell me all your MS 62 RB coins that look like this please :D

I would grade this MS64, but wouldn't be surprised to see this in a MS65 holder. With regards to the designation, I would probably say RB, but I have seen coins in full red holders that look much darker!