• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ms coins in proof silver eagles

3 posts in this topic

hi jerica.i have 2 ms silver eagles available in my proof silver eagles set.it is in the 2011 proof silver eagle set.could you please fix that for me.also is it a new point system for the ms sae's?lost alot of points.thanx rick.

Guest Jerica
hi jerica.i have 2 ms silver eagles available in my proof silver eagles set.it is in the 2011 proof silver eagle set.could you please fix that for me.also is it a new point system for the ms sae's?lost alot of points.thanx rick.

Hi Ritter,

I will go in and fix that for you. If you have any further questions or concerns please e-mail me at jgarcia@ngccoin.com or you can message me on the Chat Boards in my Registry Update link.

Guest Jerica

Hi Ritter,

Yes, the American Eagles 1986-Date Complete set was updated to be more accurate with the current market values. Some of the scores were either too high or too low and need to be updated. We are constantly updating sets to better suit the current market values.