• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW #1 Ranked Set! - Thank You Jerica and Max! - Challenge Time...

3 posts in this topic

So, I am new around here...just came over here from ATS. I am building a Mercury Dime Variety Set. I noticed NGC did not have such an animal so I requested it...and Max Spiegel set it up with LIGHTNING SPEED! Thank you!

Now that I have uploaded my set, I have the NUMBER 1 Set!!!!

Ok, ok, I know, it is also the only set. I need to celebrate while I can because this is also a CALL TO ACTION thread. Who is going to be the FIRST PERSON to knock me off my throne?

Not just someone that has a Mercury Dime set but someone that has Mercury Dime Varieties and has the real interest in completing the VARIETY SET.

Who's it going to be? Who is going to bump me from the NUMBER 1 Spot?

I have a couple of friends that I am trying to get over here and they will certainly BUMP ME really quick if they show up. :)

The New Competitive Mercury Dime Circulation Strikes (Including Varieties),,,Mine is Number 1...for now.

I still need to upload photos...will hopefully do that soon.

This set includes a few coins that are not recognized ATS so it will be an additional challenge that I am excited to go after! :)