• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Journal Entry and Probably my last by Gilbie

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

A Golden Opportuity for those collectors who collect what I have been doing for over 20 years.

I will try to make this as short as I can , that wont be easy though, and I dont even know if I am doing this right, I am a laryngectomee, and cannot speak due to agent orange in Vietnam, a lot of you now have probably met me or seen me at the shows or seen some of my coins , or dealt with me on ebay or any of the auctions, anyway to look up my sets in the Registry just look up Gilbie and you will see my sets, except for the Morgans which I have sold as a group, privately, everything else is for sale , I had a family medical emergency and our niece finally found a kidney match and our family had to come up with over a 100K in like a 10 day period to be eligible. So I had to sell my hobby of 20 years which was the fastest way for me to get an advance, the people from Teletrade were kind enough to give me a very generous advance and now my niece has a new kidney, and the prognosis is excellent, all of my sets are either First by theirself like all of you trying to find them elusive Americal the Beautiful quarter business strikes with pops of one two or three total, they are in my set at least three of them are, and the only MS69 that has ever been produced to date in this series I have this could be according to people who have been in this business many a year one of the rarest coins to ever be minted, gives you something to think about, their are also some where the pop is 2 and I have them both, so here is the chance for you all to obtain the top registry set and no one will ever be able to catch you, but I have everything from some cents to the third ranked Washington Proof quarter collection in the country, with the keys a complete set of First Spouse Coins in PF and MS70 that now since they cut all the mintages are now hot as firecrackers and are impossible to find the backdates. I also almost have the complete ASE Set In PF70 with the keys except the 95W, and some people are saying it is getting harder to find the 93 and 94 now. which I have. Teletrade will be auctioning these coins and more starting this Sunday, May 1st, and I know the following Sunday, May 8th, another portion, but here is an opportunity to pick up some very difficult coins at a very reasonable price, believe me, all of you who have dealt me know how fair I am and always have been. If you have any questions you may contact me here I assume, although I really dont know how that works or my email address is gray_g1@comcast.net I thank you for taking the time to read this and for those of you I have not had the priviledge of meeting I wish I would of had the chance to do so, as I have only met good people in this hobby.

See more journals by Gilbie

Gilbie, That was a wonderful gift that you contributed to your niece. I am happy for her prognosis doing fine and I wish you the best on your Teletrade sales.

Take Care----Rick