• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

help me find a book?

11 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

There's an excellent three-volume study of Washington Quarter varieties by James Wiles, but it goes only through 1949. If you need info on the later dates, then you should keep looking for the Flynn book. I believe I've seen it within the past year in the stock of supply dealers who set up at shows.

- i emailed joelscoins.. out of stock

- i thought i read that the hardcover version was an old edition, and the spiral was an updated version.. i could be getting books mixed up though? i found one of those for $50, i may jump on it if they are the same.

- those Wiles books looked great but yeah ideally i want coverage from '32-now

- i actually ordered one, and paid for it, from centercoin.com and they refunded me.. out of stock

- bookfinder just comes up with the hardcover at amazon at $58

- wizard coin supply doesn't have it :(

i've been working on a collection of variety/cherrypicking books for every series (minus seated & bust) and this washington one is the only one giving me trouble

looks like i need to figure out if the hardcover is indeed the same as that spiral version

many thanks to all for your help~!~!~!