• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't find any information on this IKE DDO ?

3 posts in this topic

I was wondering if you could help me? I been to the Ike Group Site, but wasn't able to find anything I was looking for on my IKE,,,,

So,,,,,I was hoping' if there's any Eisonhower Dollar Variety Experts that could break this all down for me ? It's a ( 1971-S Eisonhower Proof-69 DDO ) thats all it says on the Certification Lable.

It's not a Cameo or Ucam, just the Proof Designation only.

I'd be curious as to how rare these might be ? Any help from a Seasoned IKE

Collector would be most welcome! Could you give me any Infor~ plus' population of this coin,,,,,

Is it a (103) (106 ) or what Variety Ike,,,,,? Jim/

I was wondering if you could help me? I been to the Ike Group Site, but wasn't able to find anything I was looking for on my IKE,,,,

So,,,,,I was hoping' if there's any Eisonhower Dollar Variety Experts that could break this all down for me ? It's a ( 1971-S Eisonhower Proof-69 DDO ) thats all it says on the Certification Lable.

It's not a Cameo or Ucam, just the Proof Designation only.

I'd be curious as to how rare these might be ? Any help from a Seasoned IKE

Collector would be most welcome! Could you give me any Infor~ plus' population of this coin,,,,,

Is it a (103) (106 ) or what Variety Ike,,,,,? Jim/

I doubt you'll get much help here since you've not provided enough information other than a generic description.

Is this in an ANACS slab? PCGS? NGC?

As for a specific DDO, there are over 100 different 1971-S Eisenhower DDO coins of which only a few are of any significance. DDO-008 (FS-103) and DDO-022 (FS-106) are of the significant genre.

FS-103 looks's like this:

01-1971-SDDOFS-10313204371PCGSPR66D.jpg .. 05-1971-SDDOFS-10313204371PCGSPR66D.jpg

FS-106 look's like this:

01-1971-SFS-10613651354PCGSPR69DCAM.jpg .. 05-1971-SFS-10613651354PCGSPR69DCAM.jpg

Here's a DDO of which I don't know what it is:

1971-SDDOObvINW.jpg .. 1971-SDDOObvTRW.jpg

The entire point being, there are many DDO 1971-S Proof IKE's ranging from significant to mediocre to trivial. Even the slightest of Doubling can get a DDO attribution from ANACS. Heck, for $24 even PCGS will slab then as minor doubling.

So, I guess at this point, you need to post photo's of the the IN and TR and the R in Liberty as well as photo's of the slab.

Then, some type of determination could be made.