• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cannot get a custom set to accept an appropriate coin.

2 posts in this topic

Have been trying for over a week to enter a coin into a number of customs sets. Get the usual 'pending' but the next day in 'edit' mode, it shows 'one coin available', but 'no coin entered'. Selecting the available coin merely starts the cycle again. Have not experienced this with any other coin - and have not received any type of alert that the coin is in someone else's set.

For what it's worth - it's an 1858 half, PCGS #14484276, AU58.

I've tried US Type Set 1792-1964, 19th Century Type Set Non Proofs, and several others, all with the same result.

No problem on the PCGS Set Registry - so the number is valid.

Would welcome any help.....

Guest Jerica
Have been trying for over a week to enter a coin into a number of customs sets. Get the usual 'pending' but the next day in 'edit' mode, it shows 'one coin available', but 'no coin entered'. Selecting the available coin merely starts the cycle again. Have not experienced this with any other coin - and have not received any type of alert that the coin is in someone else's set.

For what it's worth - it's an 1858 half, PCGS #14484276, AU58.

I've tried US Type Set 1792-1964, 19th Century Type Set Non Proofs, and several others, all with the same result.

No problem on the PCGS Set Registry - so the number is valid.

Would welcome any help.....

Hi Airpizz,

I will look into this and see about trying to put it into your set. I will e-mail you once the coin is in your set. In the meantime, if you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to e-mail me at jgarcia@ngccoin.com