• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little yard work and a COIN BID posted by Six Mile Rick

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I SHOULD HAVE STAYED OUT IN THE YARD (NOT THE DRIVEWAY)

Friends, I had a great day outside --Plowing for a late garden and then I decided to scrape my driveway. I got the drive looking good but a spot needed 3 inches taken out. As I scraped and dumped the last bucket there it was ( My telephone line). Oh I have a Teletrade coin screaming at me tonight and I cut all possibilities of purchasing that coin. So I sit in the drive for about an hour piecing back the 4 chunks of wires just in time to get online tonight. I hope Teletrade appreciates my effort. The coins are bid on and now I just await the 10:00 bell to see what happens next.

HAPPY COIN COLLECTING

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

You should have called Diggers Hotline! jk At least I'm glad you repaired your phone cable in time to bid on your coins. It would have been a travesty to accomplish so much in the yard at the expense of new coins! Hope you win the lots!

Gary

Well I think I did get the 2006 Silver Eagle MS70 First Strike. I will find out for sure tomorrow morning. That will make 2 people happy = me and lanebrad since he gets the first ops on my MS69 eagles when I upgrade. The other coin was a 2011 Andrew Johnson MS67 FDI, I'm sure I got that one. The president set I am starting to hate---struggle---stress---money--- is it really worth it? If I sell the set again it will come with a guarantee (NO REFUNDS). This set is going to drive me bonkers before 2016 gets here for the finish. (I did get both coins so those 2 sets should pop a little tomorrow).

HAPPY COIN COLLECTING------