• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The All New Numismatic Hub!

2 posts in this topic

In the past couple of weeks, I’ve spent a good bit time re-designing the look and feel of the Numismatic Hub (www.numismatichub.com) and I think it came out pretty good!

I’d like to let everyone know of some of the stuff that I have planned for the site.

The Official Numismatic Hub Precious Metal Game- I’m pretty excited about this. Basically, every week you can visit the Numismatic Hub and predict where the price of gold and silver will end up at the end of the week and the people who come closest to the actual spot price at the end of the week will win. I hope to find a sponsor of some sort to offer a small prize to the winner. Just visit www.numismatichub.com and click on the Precious Metal Game tab at the top of the website to read the instructions and play!

Minds of Numismatists Interview Series- I will continue to interview the top numismatists in the numismatic industry. In fact, you can read the newly published interview with Mark Borckardt of Heritage Auctions today! If anyone has any input on a numismatist that they would like to see interviewed, please post or PM me! I feel that the series adds a bit of entertainment to the site and I hope to continue it!

Advertise on the Numismatic Hub and Write for the Numismatic Hub - All of the costs for the website come out of my pocket and as a college student, money can be tight! I am offering advertisements on the site if anyone is interested in having their business or website advertised on the site. The website gets about 500 Unique Visitors a week now, and with the new site and all, the number is sure to go up. If anyone if interested, please PM or you can find my contact information on the website.

Right now, there is only one contributor to the Numismatic Hub and that is me. With classes and being a collegiate athlete, I cannot produce content as often as I would like to. I know we have a lot of smart folks here who are willing to share their knowledge with others and if any of you would like to contribute to the Numismatic Hub, I’d love to have you. You can write about anything you please! If anyone is interested, please visit www.numismatichub .com and click on the “Be a Contributor” tab at the top of the site and fill out the form.

Beautiful site but I would drop the coin pic as a background. Too busy. Go with something rich looking, like a crushed darker red or green velvet wallpaper.

But otherwise very nice and informative !

Good luck !