• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post a toned quarter.

31 posts in this topic

I've always enjoyed quarters as they were of a size that I could actually see the design with my bare eyes. About a year ago I decided to try and put together a set of Washies from 1940 - 1964 in MS65-7... just a fun, reasonably inexpensive set to put together while space memorabilia is sucking up most of my disposable income. I'd love to collect DB, CB and SL quarters, but given my budget, at most I'll be getting some for my Type set. So, post a toned quarter of any sort, any condition... whatever floats your boat.

scWA58D-p67sm.jpg

scWA58Drev-p67sm.jpg

Here's a newbie!

IMG_5000.jpg

IMG_5000-Copy.jpg

I was going to post your 1947, but I couldn't find the obverse. I settled on the '64-D instead. Love the 1958-D. Wow!!

Here's my 17p. AU58 as I recall. Maybe I can upload a larger versions later.

25c-17p1_small.jpg

Here's a 30p:

25c-30p_small.jpg

jom

A toned quarter? Never heard of such an animal. :ohm:insane: There are some wonderful coins shown in this thread. I'll try to get a coin or two up later.