• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Number 1!

2 posts in this topic

For now...likely not for long...

I upgraded my State Quarter example from an MS68 Iowa quarter to a 2002-P Louisiana quarter, graded MS69 by PCGS. The state quarters prior to the SMS/Satin releases (which started in 2005) are hard to find in MS69, so I thought this was a good purchase. It's not my favorite design of the series, but it's also not my least favorite. It's what I can afford to have as an almost perfect example in my 21st Century Type Set. It's a happy side effect, at least at the time this journal is being posted, that this beautiful coin also puts me at Number 1 for the non-proof 21st Century Type Set.

I will not be able to post on here for the next week or so, and I'm rushing around, so this will have to be long enough.

Cheers, and happy collecting!

8620.jpg

See more journals by brg5658

Nice find, if they had just not put that horn with the notes, it might have been a better than average design. I know, I know, the horn is for Naworlins Jazz, but just another example of a few too many elements. A big Bravo Zulu to you.