• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTG 1884-cc GSA Morgan

20 posts in this topic

With such clear and awesome fields on this coin, my eyes immediately shoot to the base of the neck...bag marks, also what's the yellowish tone on the front? is that glue? The reverse, is that a die crack or a chip on the rim? I'm still learning, sorry if the questions are intrusive. On the low end I would say a MS63...but if the "chip" is really an error, than a MS65 looks about right

With such clear and awesome fields on this coin, my eyes immediately shoot to the base of the neck...bag marks, also what's the yellowish tone on the front? is that glue? The reverse, is that a die crack or a chip on the rim? I'm still learning, sorry if the questions are intrusive. On the low end I would say a MS63...but if the "chip" is really an error, than a MS65 looks about right

Not quite sure what you're referring to as a "chip" but if you are talking about the "mark" on the rim at about 10 o'clock (between the E & D in the word United, that is simply the black prong of the GSA holder

Not quite sure what you're referring to as a "chip" but if you are talking about the "mark" on the rim at about 10 o'clock (between the E & D in the word United, that is simply the black prong of the GSA holder

lol! Sorry, I told you I was a beginner! MS65 it is then!!!

That is the real McCoy. Great strike. Just look at those breast feathers. Possibly slight roller marks at her jaw but her detail is great. Virtually no marks even under magnification. What we can not see is luster. I am thinking its there. MS-67' (worship)

Filthy, do you really want to know what I think of it? I think you should send it to me!

Chris (thumbs u

I planned on sending it, but since there's no VAM, I figured you wouldn't want it (:

Filthy, do you really want to know what I think of it? I think you should send it to me!

Chris (thumbs u

I planned on sending it, but since there's no VAM, I figured you wouldn't want it (:

Whaddaya mean? It looks like a VAM-2.

Chris

Well, here it is, a very solid PQ MS66 GSA Morgan. I'm very happy with the grade. I think on a good day it might go 66+ maybe (maybe) a 67 on a somewhat generous day.

004-1.jpg

Chris (thumbs u

Chris

Chris upon further inspection, it does appear to be a VAM 2. That is why you are my VAM Guru (worship)

Chris (thumbs u

Chris

Chris upon further inspection, it does appear to be a VAM 2. That is why you are my VAM Guru (worship)

So, do you want my address now? :roflmao:

Chris

Chris (thumbs u

Chris

So, do you want my address now? :roflmao:

Chris

Absolutely. PM me your......

wait.....

losing internet connec

or the address to the nearest motel room, lol. Looks like we have a little bit of a numismatic soap opera on our hands. j/k Hehehe. :D

[font:Comic Sans MS] BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! [/font]

I don't know which needs more improvement..........your problem-coin identification or your jokes, but you should definitely fire the person who writes the jokes for you. :roflmao:

:tonofbricks:C:tonofbricks:H:tonofbricks:R:tonofbricks:I:tonofbricks:S:tonofbricks::hi: