• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know this ebayer? Selling 1 Wheat penny and shipping priority mail

7 posts in this topic

I don't know what is wrong with the ebayer.. Selling I wheat cent for a average of .06cents and states they will ship priority mail.. Even a 45cent stamp is a negative $.039.. Take a look.. Maybe a hijacked account?

Also, check sellers other auctions..

http://cgi.ebay.com/One-Average-Circulated-Lincoln-Wheat-Penny-Small-Cent-/260759771805?pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item3cb67e5a9d

Be a quick way to drive your seller rating. Seller has some bad hit recently so he/she might be trying to work them off.

I am a little worried about this ebayer, More power to him/her, but someone has bid on multiple 1 wheat pennies and this ebayer has a ton of stuff on his sellers list. So, it could be a feel process, look at the shill, look at his other items at a over inflated BIN price with Multiples and cash in.. Could be someone else bidding on those wheat penny's and maybe it's him/her doing.. JMHO.. I have seen this trick before.. Probably wrong, but just don't get it..

I'm surprised anyone bid on that. Can't enlarge the image, only one side showing, not much of a description on the item they are selling, only extra large font explaining how they stumbled upon large quantity of circulated wheats. They also offered to ship worldwide.

22 negs and 42 neuts in past 12 months.

Unbelievable.