• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking at a Old Slab and Cert # comes up wrong ATS

8 posts in this topic

Can anyone find out the why my Cert# is coming up wrong ATS.. Pcgs slab number..06703.65/5004753 thanks it's a old Rattler.

Just checked online ATS and comes up wrong. I have a PCGS 1962 Franklin Pr 65.. thanks G

Maybe it's counterfit?

Updated/edited for dumb errors..

Boy, I am getting old. I went back onto ebay and looked at some recent old PCGS slabs I bought that are headed my way and this one I am talking about above doesn't come up as shown below by another member that posted it for me. Again, while piecing a set of MS and PR 65's Old slabs together, my mind seems more and more to play tricks on me and I make stupid mistakes more often than not.., sorry. George

Look at the coin again. Are you sure it isn't a low grade '16-D dime? Worth 20x a '62 Franklin.

Sorry...not funny...I think you need to call PCGS.

Lance.

Cert Verification #: 5004753

PCGS Coin #: 4906

Date, mintmark: 1916-D

Denomination: 10C

Variety:

Minor Variety:

Mint Error:

Pedigree:

Grade: FR02

Mintage: 264,000

PCGS Price GuideSM Value: $525

Holder Type: Standard

Population: 237

problem is the certification vefification manytimes is incorrect and i am assunibng you got a genuine holder slabbed by pcgs in cali.

so you need to call pcgs monday morning and talk to them then send them by e mail a scan of the full slab and they will correct

done deal well i hope so!

Yea, I emailed PCGS a few minutes ago.. God help me that Don Willis or Hall doesn't answer my email.. After getting nuked over there a few years ago and haven't gotten a returned email from anyone of them since or even a personal letter reply from D.W. I am wondering if all of my emails go directly into their junk folder..

G.... :(

call the main customer service number directly

and you can talk to one of the reps and let them deal with it

then you dont need to talk to his royal ness nor that other

Yea, I was wondering If D.W. moderates his Info@ATS.com emails also, that's why I gave it shot for shock value.. I wish my buddy was Charlie Sheen, he would get my monies worth from those royal YNWhat's.. LMAO. Thanks Mike. :)

PCGS had a problem years ago with the slabs that had the 50 start to their certification number. Many of these do not show up at all in their online database though I do not know if also they had problems with coins showing up as other than described.