• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Type coins for sale

2 posts in this topic

Listed below are some of the coins from my type set that I've been selling through my local dealer who was charging 10 percent of the selling price for his services. I’m now pricing these coins 15 percent under the retail prices my dealer is offering these coins at and I’ll throw in the shipping for free!

I sold to several fellow collectors here at the forum and every one has been pleased with the quality of the coins that were purchased, all of these coins were hand pick for my type set and I feel they are all nice solid coins for the grade with good eye appeal.

I’m also want to mention that most of the coins in my type set are for sale too, please contact me if you are interested in any of the coins which can be seen by clicking on the link for “Cat’s Meow” below.

1921 Peace Dollar, NGC MS64: was $725, now $616.

1921-Dollar-2.jpg

1829 Half Dime, NGC MS63: was $975, now $829.

1829-half-dime-1.jpg

1862 Indian Head Cent, NGC PF64: was $1350, now $1148.

Although not listed on the label, this coin has great cameo contrast.

reflect.jpg

1862-cent-axial.jpg

1867 Type III Three Cent Silver Piece, NGC PF65: was $1650, now $1400.

Although not listed on the label, this coin has great cameo contrast too.

1867-THREE-CENT-cam-lit-1.jpg1867-THREE-CENT-axial-1.jpg

1937 Buffalo Nickel, NGC PF67: was $2750, now $2337.

They just didn't get much better than this for a Buffalo Nickel! A real beauty.

1937-nickel-1.jpg

Thanks for looking, Paul