• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Coins posted by lanebrad

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Hard to do

Sold a bunch of raw coins today,I felt that I was all over the places and I want to focus on just a few sets my ASE that are graded my proofs,and UNC set of eagles and keep up with them seening that I am up to date on the Proofs and UNC.Then there is my Mint set both Proof and Unc Of course there is my Canadian $5 which is a very attractive coin but I am biase on this set. and I started a Peace set but that an inpluse buy and I havent seen any for sale lately.I sold all my Ike's Brown box (4) Bluepack(4)Bicentinal 3 coin set. a couple commemetive coins. Misc Mercury dimes. a beat up ASE how it got that way I dont Know expect it could have been the holder it was in and some more Misc Proof coins.It was hard to do, but it was nice to know other people think that what you have has value make you feel good It doesnt change anything but its nice to know it took the shop almost 2 hours to go through my stuff,but you know it was worth every minute.

Lane

See more journals by lanebrad

Have just finished doing the same with my collection of raw stuff, very little left just a few stray pieces and some stuff I still need to send to NGC for grading. It feels good to

have a lean/mean collection.