• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 oz Gold Nugget :o

9 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard of this nugget that was found in Nevada? Now this would be a pretty good find! Now Vic will probably be out plowing up his driveway after watching this video.lol

Gold Nugget

sexy and lets assume that it is a net pure gold of

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

75%

and lets asume the video says 100 ounces and lets assume it is ounces troy and it does actually weigh 100 troy ounces

so it is 75 troy ounces purce gold as i think usually the way this looks these nuggets are usually around 75% net pure gold

okie lets go with that

todays close about $1403 times 75 ounces pure = a melt value of $105,225.00

and it aint pretty

lol

but it is a gold nugget as i am no expert i am assuming the story of finding it while grading a road and it a natural nugget................... okie i will go with that

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well okie it is at least worth assuming the above information that they told me is correct 105,225

congrats to the finder

I'm sure it was found in his driveway, right? For if it was found elsewhere on another's property or even on his property of which he did not own the mineral rights, it would be someone else's and he would only get a finder's fee. hm Yep, found it in my driveway.

Jim